Certificate of Deposit
We’ve Got A Certificate of Deposit That’s Right For You
Our Certificates of Deposits offer guaranteed yields, flexibility, and the safety of FDIC insurance. That’s because you lock in a high yield that’s guaranteed from the day you open the account until the day it matures. You know exactly what return you’ll get and when you’ll get it.
Your investment is safe because Kansas State Bank CDs are backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for up to $250,000 per individual – making them as safe as any investment in the world.
We offer Certificates of Deposit in a broad range of maturities, each designed with a particular goal in mind. And, for as little as $500, you can open your own CD. To help you decide which CD will best meet your needs, take our One-Minute Certificate of Deposit Test. Then request a CD quote from one of our Customer Services Representatives today at 785 665-7121.
- Short-Term CDs. Short term savings certificates, usually up to 3 months, offer you the fastest, readiest access to your money.
- Medium-Term CDs. Our 6 to 18 month medium-term CDs offer you higher yields than shorter term CDs.
- Long-Term CDs. If you have a long-term outlook, our CDs with maturities of 2 years or more reward you with the highest yields we have to offer.
No Limit CD’s through CDARS
A Great Service for Large Deposit Investors. With our No Limit CD’s program through the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARSSM), large deposits can now be placed by Kansas State Bank into smaller denomination CD’s at multiple institutions.
This service can offer you significant benefits:
- Safety of FDIC insurance for large deposits
- CD interest
- Management Convenience
- Security of working with a trusted, local source
Having your funds placed in the No Limit CD’s program through CDARS couldn’t be easier or more convenient. To get started, please call or stop by Kansas State Bank today to speak to one of our customer service representatives.